May Day bank holiday closureDue to the bank holiday our office will close 4:30pm Friday 22nd May and re-open 9am Tuesday 26th May. During this time you can report emergency repairs by calling 0116 257 6727. If you wish to make a payment you can do so on the website, or by using the mobile app or my.derwentliving.com.
Derwent Living is a not-for-profit organisation providing affordable housing to suit a range of lifestyles. Formed in 1964, Derwent Living works with customers to build thriving communities where people want to live. Derwent Living manages more than 15,000 properties in the Midlands, South Yorkshire and the South East.
View available Derwent Living properties to rent or buy across the Midlands.Find a home
Pay your rent online using our 24 hour fully secure payment system. All rent payments will be shown on your account within one working day when your balance will be updated.Pay your rent
Get involved with Derwent Living and help shape and scrutinise the services you receive. Find out more about how to make your views count in a way that suits your lifestyle and your interests.Get involved
Report a repair through our 24 hour reporting system.Report a repair
- 25-03-2015 East Midlands businesses raise funds for homelessness charity
- 12-03-2015 Derwent Living Director Ian Smith nominated for finance award
- 10-03-2015 Residents travel to London to fight for homes
- 06-03-2015 Derby housing boss rides to rally for homes
- 04-03-2015 Derwent Living unveils 10-year plan for growth
- 23-02-2015 The long walk for fundraising