No. 1 Centro Place,
|Our telephone lines are open:||Monday||9am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 5pm|
|Thursday||9am – 5pm|
|Friday||9am – 4.30pm|
For press enquiries please contact Liz Cartwright at Cartwright Communications on 0115 8532110 or 07769 713919. Alternatively you can contact the marketing team at Derwent Living on 01332 346 477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries please use the email@example.com address.
|on Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derwent_Living|
Map and directions
Derwent Living is situated at Pride Park, Derby just off the A52 a short distance from Derby city centre.
From the South (M1)
- Leaving the M1 at junction 25, follow the A52 towards Derby.
- After around 5 miles come off the A52 following signs towards Pride Park.
- Proceed down Derwent Parade, passing the football stadium on the left hand side. Derwent Living is located just off the second roundabout, to your left.
From the North (M1)
- Leaving the M1 at junction 28, follow the A38 towards Derby.
- Following signs towards Pride Park Stadium.
- Proceed down Pride Parkway, Derwent Living is located on the roundabout joining Derwent Parade.
- Derby station and is only a 10 minute walk or a short taxi ride from Derwent Living. If walking, walk towards Pride Park Stadium.