Christmas closing times
The Derwent Living offices will close at 12.00pm Tuesday 23 December 2014 and re-open 9.00am on Friday 2 January 2015.
You will of course still be able to make online payments over the Christmas and New Year closure via MY Derwent Living and the Derwent Living app.
If you wish to report an emergency repair during this time then you can contact our out of hours repairs service on 0116 255 0711.
If you have a non-urgent query or repair please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org these will be dealt with when the office re opens.
No. 1 Centro Place,
|Our telephone lines are open:||Monday||9am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 5pm|
|Thursday||9am – 5pm|
|Friday||9am – 4.30pm|
For press enquiries please contact Liz Cartwright at Cartwright Communications on 0115 8532110 or 07769 713919. Alternatively you can contact the marketing team at Derwent Living on 01332 346 477 or email email@example.com
|on Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derwent_Living|
Map and directions
Derwent Living is situated at Pride Park, Derby just off the A52 a short distance from Derby city centre.
From the South (M1)
- Leaving the M1 at junction 25, follow the A52 towards Derby.
- After around 5 miles come off the A52 following signs towards Pride Park.
- Proceed down Derwent Parade, passing the football stadium on the left hand side. Derwent Living is located just off the second roundabout, to your left.
From the North (M1)
- Leaving the M1 at junction 28, follow the A38 towards Derby.
- Following signs towards Pride Park Stadium.
- Proceed down Pride Parkway, Derwent Living is located on the roundabout joining Derwent Parade.
- Derby station and is only a 10 minute walk or a short taxi ride from Derwent Living. If walking, walk towards Pride Park Stadium.