Your chance to help shape the future
Derwent Living needs your help to find out how satisfied you are with your home and services you receive from us. We will use this important information to help improve our services in the future, and to report to you on the progress we are making in providing services. All completed surveys will be entered into a prize draw, closing date 30 April 2014. And it only takes 5 minutes to complete!
Win your share of £1000 worth of prizes!
As a thank you for taking part, you will automatically be entered for a draw. First prize is a TV worth £250, and there are four more prizes of high street vouchers worth up to £125. Full terms and conditions available on request. Take the survey now http://survey.derwentliving.com
Map and directions
Derwent Living is situated at Pride Park, Derby just off the A52 a short distance from Derby city centre.
From the South (M1)
- Leaving the M1 at junction 25, follow the A52 towards Derby.
- After around 5 miles come off the A52 following signs towards Pride Park.
- Proceed down Derwent Parade, passing the football stadium on the left hand side. Derwent Living is located just off the second roundabout, to your left.
From the North (M1)
- Leaving the M1 at junction 28, follow the A38 towards Derby.
- Following signs towards Pride Park Stadium.
- Proceed down Pride Parkway, Derwent Living is located on the roundabout joining Derwent Parade.
- Derby station and is only a 10 minute walk or a short taxi ride from Derwent Living. If walking, walk towards Pride Park Stadium.