Have your say on customer commitments
Customer Commitments are the standards you can expect on the services you have told us matter most to you. We would like your opinion on the targets we are proposing for 2014, tell us whether you agree, disagree, should they be higher or lower?
Take the survey by clicking here and you could win £50 in high street shopping vouchers. Entries must be in by 4pm on Wed 11 Dec 2013. Terms and conditions apply. Please ask for details.
Map and directions
Derwent Living is situated at Pride Park, Derby just off the A52 a short distance from Derby city centre.
From the South (M1)
- Leaving the M1 at junction 25, follow the A52 towards Derby.
- After around 5 miles come off the A52 following signs towards Pride Park.
- Proceed down Derwent Parade, passing the football stadium on the left hand side. Derwent Living is located just off the second roundabout, to your left.
From the North (M1)
- Leaving the M1 at junction 28, follow the A38 towards Derby.
- Following signs towards Pride Park Stadium.
- Proceed down Pride Parkway, Derwent Living is located on the roundabout joining Derwent Parade.
- Derby station and is only a 10 minute walk or a short taxi ride from Derwent Living. If walking, walk towards Pride Park Stadium.