Resident involvement strategy consultation
Derwent Living is currently in the process of reviewing its resident involvement strategy. The current strategy ran from 2011 to 2014 and during this time there have been many changes in the ways that customers are involved. We would like the new strategy to reflect this change to involvement, and we also want to get your feedback on the ways that we involve customers, now and in the future.
Please take 5 minutes to read the questions submit your responses, we appreciate any additional comments you may have. Closing date for responses is 21st September 2014.
Every completed survey will be entered into a prize draw for £50 of high street vouchers.
Map and directions
Derwent Living is situated at Pride Park, Derby just off the A52 a short distance from Derby city centre.
From the South (M1)
- Leaving the M1 at junction 25, follow the A52 towards Derby.
- After around 5 miles come off the A52 following signs towards Pride Park.
- Proceed down Derwent Parade, passing the football stadium on the left hand side. Derwent Living is located just off the second roundabout, to your left.
From the North (M1)
- Leaving the M1 at junction 28, follow the A38 towards Derby.
- Following signs towards Pride Park Stadium.
- Proceed down Pride Parkway, Derwent Living is located on the roundabout joining Derwent Parade.
- Derby station and is only a 10 minute walk or a short taxi ride from Derwent Living. If walking, walk towards Pride Park Stadium.