Resident involvement strategy consultation
Derwent Living is currently in the process of reviewing its resident involvement strategy. The current strategy ran from 2011 to 2014 and during this time there have been many changes in the ways that customers are involved. We would like the new strategy to reflect this change to involvement, and we also want to get your feedback on the ways that we involve customers, now and in the future.
Please take 5 minutes to read the questions submit your responses, we appreciate any additional comments you may have. Closing date for responses is 21st September 2014.
Every completed survey will be entered into a prize draw for £50 of high street vouchers.
Equality & diversity strategy
‘Removing Barriers’ is a Single Equality Scheme, which places equal importance on individual strands of diversity. It sets out how we will achieve our objective to promote equality and diversity and is relevant to all Derwent Living colleagues, business partners, customers, and the local communities that we serve.
It is a ‘living document’ supported by an action plan that will reflect the changing agenda.
Click here to download a copy of Removing Barriers, Derwent Living’s single equality scheme document.
It sets out our commitment to:
- comply with legislation and regulation
- using consultation to ensure that our services are relevant and accessible to all by involving different people in meeting our aims
- raising awareness by promoting equality and tackling unlawful discrimination
- celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to the business and community
- listening to and understanding the needs of colleagues, customers and stakeholders
- have a clear policy of fair employment and equal pay
- ensure that our business partners support the objectives of the scheme
- monitoring our progress with effective governance and scrutiny