Summer bank holiday closureDue to the bank holiday weekend, this office will close at 4.30pm on Friday 28th August 2015 and will re-open 9am Tuesday 1st September 2015. During this time, you can log repairs or make payments on the website or via the mobile app. To report an emergency repair please call 0116 257 6727.
Equality & diversity strategy
‘Removing Barriers’ is a Single Equality Scheme, which places equal importance on individual strands of diversity. It sets out how we will achieve our objective to promote equality and diversity and is relevant to all Derwent Living colleagues, business partners, customers, and the local communities that we serve.
It is a ‘living document’ supported by an action plan that will reflect the changing agenda.
Click here to download a copy of Removing Barriers, Derwent Living’s single equality scheme document.
It sets out our commitment to:
- comply with legislation and regulation
- using consultation to ensure that our services are relevant and accessible to all by involving different people in meeting our aims
- raising awareness by promoting equality and tackling unlawful discrimination
- celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to the business and community
- listening to and understanding the needs of colleagues, customers and stakeholders
- have a clear policy of fair employment and equal pay
- ensure that our business partners support the objectives of the scheme
- monitoring our progress with effective governance and scrutiny