Bank holiday closure information
Derwent Living’s office will close from 4:30pm Friday 22 August and re-open at 9am on Tuesday 26 August. To report an emergency repair during this time please call 0116 255 0711.
You can manage your account, report repairs and get involved 24/7 by using the My Derwent Living system. For more information and details on how to register visit https://my.derwentliving.com
Equality & diversity strategy
‘Removing Barriers’ is a Single Equality Scheme, which places equal importance on individual strands of diversity. It sets out how we will achieve our objective to promote equality and diversity and is relevant to all Derwent Living colleagues, business partners, customers, and the local communities that we serve.
It is a ‘living document’ supported by an action plan that will reflect the changing agenda.
Click here to download a copy of Removing Barriers, Derwent Living’s single equality scheme document.
It sets out our commitment to:
- comply with legislation and regulation
- using consultation to ensure that our services are relevant and accessible to all by involving different people in meeting our aims
- raising awareness by promoting equality and tackling unlawful discrimination
- celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to the business and community
- listening to and understanding the needs of colleagues, customers and stakeholders
- have a clear policy of fair employment and equal pay
- ensure that our business partners support the objectives of the scheme
- monitoring our progress with effective governance and scrutiny