Your chance to help shape the future
Derwent Living needs your help to find out how satisfied you are with your home and services you receive from us. We will use this important information to help improve our services in the future, and to report to you on the progress we are making in providing services. All completed surveys will be entered into a prize draw, closing date 30 April 2014. And it only takes 5 minutes to complete!
Win your share of £1000 worth of prizes!
As a thank you for taking part, you will automatically be entered for a draw. First prize is a TV worth £250, and there are four more prizes of high street vouchers worth up to £125. Full terms and conditions available on request. Take the survey now http://survey.derwentliving.com
Equality & diversity strategy
‘Removing Barriers’ is a Single Equality Scheme, which places equal importance on individual strands of diversity. It sets out how we will achieve our objective to promote equality and diversity and is relevant to all Derwent Living colleagues, business partners, customers, and the local communities that we serve.
It is a ‘living document’ supported by an action plan that will reflect the changing agenda.
Click here to download a copy of Removing Barriers, Derwent Living’s single equality scheme document.
It sets out our commitment to:
- comply with legislation and regulation
- using consultation to ensure that our services are relevant and accessible to all by involving different people in meeting our aims
- raising awareness by promoting equality and tackling unlawful discrimination
- celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to the business and community
- listening to and understanding the needs of colleagues, customers and stakeholders
- have a clear policy of fair employment and equal pay
- ensure that our business partners support the objectives of the scheme
- monitoring our progress with effective governance and scrutiny