Christmas closing times
The Derwent Living offices will close at 12.00pm Tuesday 23 December 2014 and re-open 9.00am on Friday 2 January 2015.
You will of course still be able to make online payments over the Christmas and New Year closure via MY Derwent Living and the Derwent Living app.
If you wish to report an emergency repair during this time then you can contact our out of hours repairs service on 0116 255 0711.
If you have a non-urgent query or repair please e-mail email@example.com these will be dealt with when the office re opens.
Equality & diversity strategy
‘Removing Barriers’ is a Single Equality Scheme, which places equal importance on individual strands of diversity. It sets out how we will achieve our objective to promote equality and diversity and is relevant to all Derwent Living colleagues, business partners, customers, and the local communities that we serve.
It is a ‘living document’ supported by an action plan that will reflect the changing agenda.
Click here to download a copy of Removing Barriers, Derwent Living’s single equality scheme document.
It sets out our commitment to:
- comply with legislation and regulation
- using consultation to ensure that our services are relevant and accessible to all by involving different people in meeting our aims
- raising awareness by promoting equality and tackling unlawful discrimination
- celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to the business and community
- listening to and understanding the needs of colleagues, customers and stakeholders
- have a clear policy of fair employment and equal pay
- ensure that our business partners support the objectives of the scheme
- monitoring our progress with effective governance and scrutiny