Satisfaction survey – £1000 worth of prizes to be won!Derwent Living needs your help to find out how satisfied you are with your home and the services you receive from us. Click here to start the survey: https://survey.derwentliving.com/. All completed surveys will be entered into a prize draw, with a chance to win up to £250 worth of high street vouchers. Closing date for entries is 30 June 2017. Full terms and conditions available on request.
No. 1 Centro Place,
|Our telephone lines are open:||Monday||9am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 5pm|
|Thursday||9am – 5pm|
|Friday||9am – 4.30pm|
For press enquiries please contact Liz Cartwright at Cartwright Communications on 0115 8532110 or 07769 713919. Alternatively you can contact the marketing team at Derwent Living on 01332 346 477 or email email@example.com
For general enquiries please use the firstname.lastname@example.org address.
Insurers portal number
ZM Portal Number: C00108
Policy No: JHA-22S955-0013
Map and directions
Derwent Living is situated at Pride Park, Derby just off the A52 a short distance from Derby city centre.
From the South (M1)
- Leaving the M1 at junction 25, follow the A52 towards Derby.
- After around 5 miles come off the A52 following signs towards Pride Park.
- Proceed down Derwent Parade, passing the football stadium on the left hand side. Derwent Living is located just off the second roundabout, to your left.
From the North (M1)
- Leaving the M1 at junction 28, follow the A38 towards Derby.
- Following signs towards Pride Park Stadium.
- Proceed down Pride Parkway, Derwent Living is located on the roundabout joining Derwent Parade.
- Derby station and is only a 10 minute walk or a short taxi ride from Derwent Living. If walking, walk towards Pride Park Stadium.