Derwent Living is delighted to offer a selection of newly built, modern, unfurnished, three bedroom family homes for rent in Meir, Stoke-on-Trent from £114 per week (estimated rent).
The properties comprise of an entrance hall with storage cupboard, and doors leading to:
- Kitchen - with fitted cupboards, a gifted oven and hob with extractor fan over and space for a fridge/freezer, washer/dryer. Double glazed window to the front
- Lounge – a spacious, light and airy room with patio doors leading to the enclosed rear garden
- Downstairs w/c – with toilet, wash hand basin and double glazed window
- Stairs leading to the second floor and:
- Spacious master bedroom and en-suite with shower and a double glazed window to the side
- Double bedroom with double glazed window to the front
- Single bedroom with double glazed window to the rear.
With gas central heating, allocated parking for residents and situated close to local schools, roads and transport links, these new built homes are ideal for families.
These homes will be available at the end of April 2019 and will be open for applications after this date. If you would like more information, or to be notified when applications are open, please click the button at the bottom of this article.
As this is a newly-built scheme, the rent stated is approximate and will be confirmed at a later date.
To register your interest in this new development, please click on the button below to submit your information to our team.