Derwent Living head office will close at midday on Friday 22nd December and will reopen at 9am on Tuesday 2nd January. To report an emergency repair during this time, call 0116 257 6727.
Available now…a whole new way to get involved
MY Derwent Living has proved to be a big hit with customers, so now we’ve made it even better with great new features we’re calling MY Community. Get involved in discussions with colleagues and other residents, have your say on key topics and speak to other customers about the issues that matter to you.
All the new MY Community features are now available. If you are not already a MY user, the service is available 24/7 and is completely FREE to use. To sign up please call 01332 346 477, our customer service team will run through a few questions and then send your login details to you via email. You must have an email address that you can access in order to use this service.
Designed with customers
Both the MY system and MY Community have been developed in partnership with customers from the start. Feedback from meetings, forums and testing has helped us create a system which is secure, fast and easy to use.
Size really doesn’t matter
MY Community has been built from the ground up to work on smartphones and tablets using the latest responsive technology. It’s also been optimised to work quickly and effectively over 3G, so getting involved in discussions, checking your balance or raising a repair doesn’t cost a fortune in mobile data.
Always available 24/7
The MY system is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and you can use the MY Community features whenever it suits you. Don’t forget that the MY system also allows you to:
- Make payments online
- Check your balance and view the payments you’ve made
- Print off your latest statement
- Report repairs
- See a history of repairs, both outstanding and completed
- See when your repair is due
- Prompt us with the touch of a button if a repair becomes overdue
- Rate any completed repairs and give confidential feedback
- See when your gas service is due
- Update your contact details so we always have the right phone number for you
- Update your household details
- Make a complaint