The team monitors Derwent Livings performance to ensure that objectives are met and services are shaped around the needs of our residents.
A rough guide to scrutiny
The Resident Scrutiny team has space for nine members and we are always looking for new people to join. We have produced a rough guide to scrutiny which explains how the team works and how you can get involved. Full training is given to anyone wanting to become a member of the team.
The team has conducted reviews on a number of service areas within Derwent Living and its recommendations are reviewed by senior management and implemented by the organisation.
If you are interested in joining or would like more information please contact the Customer Engagement team.
Terms of reference
You can view the scrutiny team’s terms of reference here, which outlines their role and remit as well as details on membership.
Scrutiny team reports
During 2018 the Resident Scrutiny team will be reviewing the 'Home standard', Health & Safety, Grounds maintenance and customer service provision for hearing impairment.
You can see the latest scrutiny team reports below.
- Resident Scrutiny Team Report - Health & Safety review (June 2018)
- Resident Scrutiny Team Report - Home Standard (March 2018)
- Resident Scrutiny Team Report - Keyworker Accommodation Services (December 2017)
- Resident Scrutiny Team Report - Digital Communications Awareness (August 2017)
- Resident Scrutiny Team Report - Retirement Living Re-Lets (April 2017)
- Resident Scrutiny Team Report - Review of Mutual Exchange Process (January 2017)
- Resident Scrutiny Team Report - Review of Complaints Policy (August 2016)