The resident scrutiny team is a skilled and dedicated group of residents who analyse and monitor our services. The team monitors performance to ensure that objectives are met and services are shaped around the needs of our residents.
A rough guide to scrutiny
The Resident Scrutiny team has space for nine members and we are always looking for new people to join. We have produced a rough guide to scrutiny which explains how the team works and how you can get involved.
The team has conducted reviews on areas including the repairs service and the role and remit of housing officers. Its recommendations are considered and acted upon by the board and executive team.
In their words
Why did you join the resident scrutiny team?
I joined the team to become involved in setting a high standard for Derwent Living and providing a great and fair service for all residents
What do you get out of being a member?
I get a tremendous amount of satisfaction from being a member, knowing that I can contribute to making customers lives a little bit easier.
What do you think the team achieves?
The team has achieved lots, as customers we have earned a great deal of trust from staff and we have made recommendations that have improved customer satisfaction and given them value for money. Winning the EMTP gold award was a great achievement as it recognised that the team worked very hard for all customers.
Terms of reference
You can view the scrutiny team’s terms of reference here, which outlines their role and remit as well as details on membership.
Scrutiny team reports
- Resident Scrutiny Team Retirement Relets Report April 2017
- Resident Scrutiny Team Mutual Exchange Report Jan 2017
You can read previous reports here.
- Resident Scrutiny Team Report complaints August 2016
- Landscaping Ground Maintenance report August 2015
- Resident Scrutiny Team Report satisfaction survey review April 2015
- Resident Scrutiny Team Customer Service mini-review January 2014
- Resident Scrutiny Team allocations review April 2014
- Resident Scrutiny Team Customer Survey report July 2014
- Resident Scrutiny Team Report Bedroom Tax Oct 2014
- Resident Scrutiny Team complaints review January 2013
- Cyclical Painting Minor Repairs Report 2013
- Scrutiny Report on cleaning services August 2013
- Resident Scrutiny Team report on handling of ASB October 2013
- Scrutiny Report Homeowners April 2012
- Scrutiny Report Void Inspection October 2012
- Scrutiny Report Repairs Review March 2011
- Scrutiny Report Housing Officer Role Remit September 2011
Get involved with the scrutiny team
You can see what the resident scrutiny team has been up to by visiting their Facebook page www.facebook.com/derwentlivingresidentscrutinyteam or for more information/to get involved contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org