Twitter
Facebook
G+
LinkedIn

We have some 2 and 3 bedroom houses for rent in the Normanton area

Created on Wednesday, April 4th, 2012
by Michael Futers

We have some 2 and 3 bedroom houses available for rent in the Normanton and surrounding areas of Derby. The rents are between £70 – £90 per week. They are mostly terraced houses with rear gardens.
If you are interested in renting one of these homes please contact the Allocations team at Derwent Living on 01332 346477 for further details.

10 responses to “We have some 2 and 3 bedroom houses for rent in the Normanton area”

1. simon walker says:

Hello my name is Simon and would like to know more about your 2 beds in Normanton.

• stevea says:

Hi Simon,

I have passed your details onto our customer service team who will get back to you directly or get the right person in contact with you about the properties. I removed the last part of your comment because it contained your personal circumstances.

2. laura says:

Hi I am already in a flat with derwant living can I still apply to moove to one of youe houses. Thanks

• stevea says:

Hi Laura, thanks for your enquiry. I have passed the details on to our allocations team who will get back to you and let you know.

3. caroline hulme says:

i am in need of a 3 bedroom house, please can you consider me.

• stevea says:

Hi Caroline, thanks for your enquiry. I have passed the details to the allocations team here. They will get back to you directly.

4. Michelle says:

Hi im in need of a 2 bedroom house, as i have a son that stays with me 3-4 days a week, i have a certain time limit to find somewhere to live.
    Please could you help?

• stevea says:

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your enquiry. I have passed your details to the allocations team, who will be in contact with you.

5. Hannah says:

Do you have to be on Home Options and have to bid on these homes or are they separate to Home Options? Myself and my partner want a house and in expensive private rent at the moment but as a couple cannot get a house on Home Options.

• stevea says:

Hi Hannah, thanks for your enquiry – I’ve passed your details onto our allocations team who will be in touch directly.

Find a home Report a repair Pay your rent MY Derwent Living