Essential system maintenanceDue to essential maintenance, our repairs system will be unavailable after 4pm on Thursday 19th July and all day Friday 20th July. Please report all non-emergency repairs via the Derwent Living App or use the website's report a repair form. Any emergency repairs should be telephoned through as usual. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Derwent Life is Derwent Living’s customer magazine. It provides important information about services provided by Derwent Living and news about our residents.
Residents can submit articles, photographs or letters to be in Derwent Life. If you have anything that you would like included please contact the marketing team – email@example.com.
The Derwent Life editorial team
Derwent Life is put together by an editorial team made up of Derwent Living staff and customers. The team meets every three months to discuss feedback from the last issue and ideas for the next.
- Howard Walton – Customer from Nottingham
- Joan Lonnon – Homeowner from Derby
- Steven Millward – Customer from Derby
- Betty Bode – Retirement Living customer from Derby
- Vivien McCurdy – Homeowner from Derby
- Steve Atkin – Marketing and digital media manager
- Mitch Allseybrook– Resident involvement manager
- Kathryn Shaw – Marketing officer
- Harriet Phillipson – Resident involvement officer
Please contact us if you have any feedback on Derwent Life, have any ideas or would like to submit a letter, poem or photo, or would like to become more involved with Derwent Life.
Derwent Life issue dates
Derwent Life is mailed out to customers four times a year:
- Spring edition – mid Feb
- Summer edition – early May
- Autumn edition – early September
- Winter edition – mid November
Each edition is mailed out and will normally arrive with rent statements. We try to make it as fun and enjoyable to read, including stories about our customers hobbies, to residents who have benefited from services to updates on how we are performing
Derwent Life costs us approximately 50p per copy and we hope you agree that is excellent value for money.